Tuesday, March 31, 2020

Acrylic nails kit

For those who are willing to learn how to do acrylic nails as well as for those who want to do them at home this is the sample of the kit you need to have for the start.

If you want to know the name of each product and where to find them feel free to ask me. πŸ˜πŸ’…

16 comments:

  1. M thinking of buying the set πŸ€” it will save my money

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is a good idea love it's really affordable and can last you for long.

      Delete
  2. Wow with this set I can maybe try and make my self nails😍

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving this setπŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ€€πŸ€€πŸ‘Œ

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mmmmh wooowπŸ€” if I can get a set for my self would you be able to teach me how to do nails?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sis'Phumeza where can I get this set

    ReplyDelete
  6. Girls must follow this blogger so tht they can learn

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for sharing,I'll definitely do my nails when we open after the Lockdown

    ReplyDelete
  8. Loving the set wow ngingaktholaph I’ve been wanting these

    ReplyDelete

Correct way to apply eyelashes

You can try this at home as well. Correct possition to apply eyelashes This way helps the beginners not to drop eyelashes or glue in...