Green Ombre Manicure
Green Ombre Manicure for only R120
Get to do the nails that will suit all the skin colour and dress.
I am obsessed with women beauty. But i specialize on nails and eyelashes.
You can try this at home as well. Correct possition to apply eyelashes This way helps the beginners not to drop eyelashes or glue in...
wow! these are beautiful
ReplyDeletethey look nice dear ….
ReplyDeletereasonable price, plus they are so beautiful!
ReplyDeleteso beautiful
ReplyDeleteI'm not a fan of manicure, but these they are to die for ..I love it good job phumeza
ReplyDeleteOMG .... they're nice๐คญ
ReplyDeleteamazing work
ReplyDelete๐๐ your work is beautiful
ReplyDeleteIt beautiful
ReplyDeleteIt beautiful
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeletemake an appointment for my little sister...great choice
ReplyDeleteit looks so beautiful and neat and you are so ambitious about this thing
ReplyDeleteamazing
ReplyDeleteI love it
ReplyDeletewow they looks nice
ReplyDeleteWow I love this colour
ReplyDeleteWow I love this colour
ReplyDeleteWow I love the colour
ReplyDeleteMmmnh...lovely๐ ๐ค๐
ReplyDeleteHoooot๐ญ❤๐ฅ
ReplyDeleteNailsbyphumeza I'm so proud of how big you're becoming! She has the patience and knows her job! Hats off ๐
ReplyDeleteWoow so lovely ๐ฅ๐ฅ
ReplyDeleteOMG I'm inlove๐๐ฅ๐ฅ❤๐
ReplyDeleteMmmmm yooh beautiful๐๐ฅ๐ฅ
ReplyDeleteOne thing ilove about you is that you are very reasonably in prices, and your work is admirable..well done you inspire me alot...
ReplyDeleteWooooow um inlove with the color ๐ you've got a talent hey...
ReplyDeleteIt's beautiful, you so good at this
ReplyDelete