I am obsessed with women beauty. But i specialize on nails and eyelashes.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Correct way to apply eyelashes
You can try this at home as well. Correct possition to apply eyelashes This way helps the beginners not to drop eyelashes or glue in...
-
Individual Eyelashes Tutotial
-
Tutorials Still Available Hie everyone. Since we are on lock down and not able to meet and work together. That does not stop us from conti...
-
You can try this at home as well. Correct possition to apply eyelashes This way helps the beginners not to drop eyelashes or glue in...
It's interesting ππππ
ReplyDeletewow interesting cant wait for more posts
ReplyDeletecan't wait girl …
ReplyDeleteI can't wait to choose from your different colours
ReplyDeleteyou go girl , I'm looking forward for more magnificent variety of colours and shapes.
ReplyDeleteM waiting for tuturials π€π€
ReplyDeleteππ
ReplyDeleteIcant wait to learn something completely different from you, ilove nude colors, ihope you do have them...
ReplyDeletedat gud
ReplyDeleteamzing work
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteSeriously need to know how to get them done
ReplyDeletewow phume to the rescueπ I have to learn how to do my nails ππthis blog is going to be very helpful πππ
ReplyDeleteI can't wait π
ReplyDeleteWow can't waitπ
ReplyDeleteMmmh...nailsπ
ReplyDeleteI wanna get mines done��❤
ReplyDeleteI'm your customer and I really love your artwork sis π you're really good and going far with this art π
ReplyDeleteMmmm so interesting
ReplyDelete